- We at Penguin proudly guarantee that the following quality control procedures are used on every pallet that we despatch
- We supply Stretch films of 23 µ and 29 µ of 500mm width and 15 kg / roll; 23µ of 250mm width and 5 kg / roll;
- Our film is constantly checked for thickness accuracy, edge alignment and film clarity
- Finished rolls are checked for the correct film weight; When a pallet is complete, we weigh the entire pallet.
- This double check procedure ensures that our distributors and their customers get exactly what they order
- We also take a roll from each pallet and run it on special testing equipment
- This equipment monitors stretch levels, puncture resistance, cling and retention. It also checks for other potential problems, such as gels or inconsistencies with resin
- If any of our finished rolls does not meet our quality control criteria, we don't ship them
- These procedures ensure that the recommended and sampled film will perform time after time
- The Penguin film-quality-assurance guarantees it.
- High Cling on the Inside
- Ensures load integrity and improves wipe down.
- High Slip on the Outside
- Provides better slip versus standard two side cling stretch films
- Easier Handling
- Ensures that product loads will not stick to each other.
- High Clarity
- Promotes the quality of the product shipped.
- Superior Puncture Resistance
- Tougher around irregular corners.
- Excellent Cling
- Increased cling for "Cold Room" applications.
- Optimum Strength
- "Grips" the load for enhanced containment.
Features of PENGUIN Stretch film
© 2021 PENGUIN ENGINEERS